Aquasana OptimH2O delivers the best drinking water available for optimal hydration.
OptimH2O is the first reverse osmosis system of its kind to pair powerful reverse osmosis filtration with Claryum selective filtration PLUS remineralization.
Remove the most contaminants from your water while maintaining the benefits of healthy minerals other reverse osmosis systems simply remove.
For a complete list of contaminants reduced please see our Performance Data Sheet.
Remove over 95% of fluoride without demineralizing your water for optimally healthy, clean water.
Reverse Osmosis is the only proven water filtration method on the market to effectively remove fluoride from regular tap water.
Remineralizes water to put back the healthy minerals lost in the reverse osmosis process like calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
Improves water pH balance for optimally alkaline drinking water.
Reverse Osmosis + CLARYUM® Technology + Remineralization
Filters out dissolved solids smaller than 1 micron like fluoride and arsenic.
Reduces organic chemicals like herbicides, pesticides, VOCs and MTBE.
Targets chlorine and chloramines (chlorine + ammonia disinfectant).
Filters heavy metals like lead and mercury.
Captures asbestos and chlorine resistant cysts like giardia and cryptosporidium.
Puts back healthy minerals to improve pH balance & water alkalinity.
The Aquasana Re-Mineraliser uses a dual media called calcite and Magflow. As the water passes from the holding tank to the stage 3 filter, potassium is added to the water through the potassium Ion exchange process. Next the water passes through the remineralizer and will pull only the mineral content it needs in order to stabilize the pH of the water. The minerals it pulls are magnesium and calcium. The remineralizer isn’t a pH enhancer, It’s a pH stabilizer
1. Is the calcium natural? Yes, it’s just formulated into a non-scaling form of calcium.
2. Is the magnesium natural? Yes, it’s just formulated into a magnesium media stone.
3. Is the potassium natural? Yes, it’s formulated into the carbon block as a potassium zeolite media.
4. Is it safe? Yes, testing has been done through NSF for safety and all medias are ANSI/NSF 61 certified. This is why NSF allows it to come as a standard part of the system. Without the safety testing, NSF won’t allow us to sell it as part of the NSF certified system.
5. What will my pH be after it runs through the remineralizer? The goal is to keep it around 7
6. Will it increase my TDS levels? Yes… TDS is reduced at 95% and since TDS is a measurement of Total Dissolved Solids (aka minerals), the TDS levels won’t be at 0.
7. What will my TDS levels be? This depends on the amount of TDS that was in the water before purification. Since the TDS is reduced at 95%, there will still be 5% of the total TDS remaining in the water. The remineralizer will add on to that and the amount of TDS added will be determined on by the alkalinity and pH of the water. Average TDS added will range from 50 to 200 depending on the alkalinity and TDS levels of the water prior to purification.
8. If I already have a low pH level will the remineralizer bring it back up to 7pH? In some cases yes but not in all cases. It really depends on how low the pH is before purification. The lower the pH, the more difficult it is to bring it back up to a 7pH. However, most municipalities have pH levels above a 7pH and starting out with low pH is rare.
THE RESULT : Effectively removes >95% of fluoride plus over 70 other contaminants and puts back healthy minerals for optimal drinking water.
Replacements engineered for ease. Eco-friendly carbon and Claryum filter housings easily twist off so replacing your filters is a snap!
This product is not recommended for Rain Water Filtration because of the Waste Water Component. Reverse Osmosis water filters require mains water pressure as supplied to towns & cities or a pressure pump with 40 psi of pressure.
Aquasana OptimH2O features our fastest flow rate to deliver optimally clean, healthy water fast!
Rever se Osmosis reduces 14 impurities including fluoride, nitrates, nitrites, lead, radium and arsenic.
Selective CLARYUM® Filtration reduces 60 contaminants including chlorine, chloramines, heavy metals, pesticides, and herbicides.
Remineralization designed to provide healthy amounts of calcium, magnesium and potassium for optimally alkaline, pH balanced water.
Includes NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 & 58.
2 Year RO membrane life **
1 Year Remineralizer life **
6 Month Carbon/ Claryum filter life
2 Year Warranty
90 Day Guarantee
The instructions say to drill a 1" hole for the faucet - We suggest a 22mm hole is fine.
When you buy cartridges in bulk, you save your time and money on transport costs compared to buying cartridges individually. Not only will you have both the cartridges you need in one go, you will also enjoy the benefits of drinking purified water all year long.
Buying cartridge packs not only saves you money but it saves you time on multiple deliveries.
We provide free delivery for our cartridges and what’s more, you get a 30 day money back guarantee.
When you invest in a water filtration product from My Water Filter, we like to ensure you have the best experience possible. We like to lend a hand & take care of you as best we can.
We happily monitor the cartridge life for you
When the cartridge is due for renewal, we then contact you
Once confirmed, we arrange everything and have a new replacement cartridge delivered to your door.
“We love our products and what we do so below are just some of the things we do to make a difference”
When you buy a water filter or home water solution from My Water Filter, at no extra cost to you, we give life changing drinking water to people in need on your behalf.
Bit by bit we make a difference together. Check out our Giving page here.
We also deliver our products for FREE and you get a 30-day money back guarantee."
The product comes with free insurance too!
|Model||Aquasana OptimH2O Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System with Claryum Technology & Remineralisation Complete with Australian Fittings|
|Dimensions||Manifold : 12" × 4.5" × 12.5" (L × W × H)
Tank : 16" × 11" (H × Diameter)
|Certifications||NSF (National Sanitation Foundation)|
|Warranty (Months)||2 Years|
|For Water Type||City Scheme (Chlorinated) Water|
|Number of Filtration Stages||4 Stage|
|Water Filter Cartridge Size||Brand Specific|
|Flow Rate||0.8 gpm|
|Water Temperature||40-100 F|
|Operating Pressure||40-100 psi|